Sunday, January 11, 2015

Publish Your Love Life?

Apology on the long hiatus, dear readers.

I'm back with high spirit, more concentration and of course more time to blog. I need that extra time because I just need it!

So, today I am going to write about what to consider before publishing your love life online. Do take note that this post has nothing to do with anybody out there, merely my personal opinion. If you happen to have that slightest feeling of uneasiness, I am truly sorry for that I have no intention of doing so.

So, here goes...



We all that have that moment of joy to have that special someone in our lives. It's pretty much like

"I love you baby, forever"
"You're the best thing that ever happened to me"
"You jump, I jump"
"Let's go have some sushi"

But, the grass is not always greener on the other side. There will be hiccups in your relationship, but do you want to post about that too? Let the world know "I am in pain, I need more chocolate......"
(the dots stands for echo)


1) Privacy
I certainly do not want the world to know that I am having problems. I know I do not like to check-in at a place and stuff, let alone telling everyone I am in misery. Privacy is the only thing you can keep to yourselves. So let it stay that way. Kalau orang Melayu selalu cakap, jagalah kain sendiri jangan biar koyak. Kain orang lain koyak? Suruh diorang sign up untuk Kelas Menjahit.


2) Sweetness
Yes, you call your other half "baby" or maybe "sayang" or even "papa" no no we do not want to know all of that. PDA people, keep it to a minimum level. How? Not posting pictures or videos on social networks. Easy peasy. Unless if you are married, you can totally do that but not every other hour. That will be unbearable.


3) The Break-ups
You have tonnes of pictures together on the social networks, tapi jodoh tak panjang mungkin. Do I have to delete all of it. Yes honey, the pain is excruciating but it is for the best. You have to respect his/her new partner. Again, keep the "sweetness" to yourself. If you happen to have 3 boyfriends/girlfriends, would you want to repeat that over and over again? Think again. Plus, it is so time consuming having to delete all of the memories. I would rather spend that time to Sephora and figgle through skincare section. Win!


4) The Bad Guy
I came across lots of Facebook pages that steal somebody else's pictures and posted it just for the purpose of humiliating. So I decided to take safety precautions and hide pictures that I think would interest them, just to be safe. It is scary you know, having to read all the bad comments. People are judgemental, that is a true story. The same goes to this topic, people judge and they will keep on judging because that is some sort of human nature. We judge and we feel terrific. And we all do that, I know I do *laugh to myself*


So that's about it I guess. I was doing my new header last night, totally clueless on how to use Paint for that matter. Eeegghhh I feel so lousy, took me nearly one hour just to do that. Oh and I have reverted all of my posts to draft, too much pictures of the old times that I want to keep to myself. I might be doing beauty review in this blog too, just a thought.



Have a great Monday! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading :)